Migrating a hosting or reseller account from your old hosting provider has never been easier and can be done in just a few minutes.
To be able to migrate an account from a remote provider you would first need to purchase a hosting service from our website, once you have an active account you can begin the migration process.
How to migrate an account
The process to migrate the account is very straight forward requiring just the login details and hostname from your old provider, we've put together a tutorial to guide you through this process.
13 STEPS 1. The first step is to open Migration Centre - Brixly and click Start Migration
2. Select your service from the drop down you want to migrate too.
3. Click Next
4. Click Single/Multiple cPanel Accounts
5. Click Continue
6. Enter the hostname for your current cPanel host
7. Enter your cPanel Username
8. Enter your cPanel Password
9. Click >> Next
10. Select an account to migrate
11. Select any other accounts you'd like to migrate
12. Click Add to Migration Queue
13. The migration should now be underway, click check here to see the status of the migration
Here's an interactive tutorial
** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
If you see an error message after entering your credentials please ensure that these are correct, if you believe that these are correct but are still encountering errors then feel free to contact us by opening a support ticket.
Limitations and Considerations
Currently, there are some limitations to the Migration Center that you will need to be aware of before beginning your migration process.
Accounts larger than 30GB cannot be migrated through the Migration Center, due to the excessive strain the restore process places on the servers themselves
It is currently not possible to migrate the 'Primary' domain / account of your reseller
You cannot migrate accounts in between our own servers
If you require migration assistance for any of the above, then feel free to reach out to our support team who would be happy to help.